The Group Activities Facilitator will work in MHACA’s Day Program to deliver a range of group programs and assisting participants in the program to feel welcome and get involved.
The Group Activities Facilitator will work as a member of the Day Program and will:
- in collaboration with the line manager and participants, develop and facilitate a flexible program of educational, therapeutic and creativity-based activities in response to participant interest
- ensure accurate planning and evaluation of developed programs
- accompany participants to community activities and support them to participate
- ensure all activities meet WHS guidelines and are adequately risk assessed.
- attend staff and planning meetings (as required)
- maintain attendance records and client data
- actively participate in the organisation’s quality, safety and risk management systems
For further information please contact MHACA on (08) 8950 4600 or visit the MHACA website on www.mhaca.org.au
Applications must address the Selection Criteria and include a resume and contact details of 3 current referees. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the role contact Christine Boocock 08 89504600 or email email@example.com
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.