The Finance and Administration Officer will work under the direction of the Corporate Services Manager to provide administrational support to key organisational systems. This role will assist the organisation to manage key tasks, accounts, systems and processes associated with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The Officer must uphold the vision, objectives and values of the Association and abide by the policies and procedures of MHACA. The Finance and Administration Officer will be required to effectively maintain the following key areas of responsibility:
- Under the direction of the Corporate Services Manager, maintain finance and payroll functions to ensure best practice operation and management of financial systems. This includes processing data required for both accounts payable and receivable.
- Compliance and maintenance of the administration office and office shared spaces
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the assets of the organisation, including vehicles and rental properties.
- Assist in the advancement of Continuous Quality Improvement within MHACA.
- When required assist in enquires from participants, visitors and stakeholders to the organisation via phone, email and in person.
Download the Position Description and Selection Criteria
For further information please contact Sarah Connor on (08) 8950 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must address the Selection Criteria and include a resume and contact details of 3 current referees. Please forward to email@example.com or deliver to 14 Lindsay Avenue, Alice Springs.
Applications close Sunday 29 October.