MHACA is seeking a Marketing Officer who will work as part of the Health Promotion Team, and under the direction of the Senior Manager Health Promotion and Quality, to support improving the wellbeing of Central Australians by implementing effective marketing strategies that contribute to the growth of MHACA’s services.
- Execution of marketing initiatives that contribute to the growth of MHACA’s NDIS services.
- Identify and research new opportunities to promote MHACA services.
- Analise data and develop targeted marketing strategies for MHACA services.
- Establish effective communication with external stakeholders and agencies to support partnerships and collaboration that support promoting MHACA services.
- Generate creative concepts for marketing campaigns to increase awareness of MAHCA’s NDIS services for people living with mental health challenges.
- Advise the Senior Leadership Team on advertising strategies and campaigns to create awareness of MHACA’s NDIS Specialist services to reach target markets.
- Report on the progress of marketing initiatives offering relevant insights as needed.
- Design promotional materials to a high standard using appropriate graphic design tools.
- Develop content to support MHACA’s presence on the web and social media and provide support with resource development.
- Develop new mental health resources based on research and evidence-based practices.
- Manage MHACA’s photographic and video documentation.
- Support Senior Leadership Team decision-making on NDIS services mix, pricing, advertising and sales promotion.
- Provide expertise on digital marketing strategies, improving MHACA’s website experience and presence on social media.
Perform all other tasks as required by the organisation that would reasonably be consistent with classification and responsibilities.
This is a full time role.
Download the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
For further information please contact Nicole Pietsch on (08) 8950 4600.
Applications must address the Selection Criteria and include a resume and contact details of 3 current referees. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close 4pm Friday 8 March 2024.