The Intake Officer is the key point of contact for access to MHACA services and assists members of the community to navigate the mental health service system. They will support referrals to services within MHACA and to appropriate external services if necessary.
- Be the key point of contact for enquiries about and entry to MHACA’s services.
- Respond to queries and support people to identify and access appropriate supports in the community.
- Build knowledge in the community about the mental health service system including NDIS in a proactive and supportive way, to ensure each participant is equipped to understand where they are most appropriately supported.
- Conduct Intake processes in accordance with MHACA’s procedures.
- Work closely with the clinical team to support access to MHACA’s services and support engagement in assessment and referral processes.
- Facilitate internal and external referral processes.
- Build and establish relationships with key stakeholders in the community for seamless external referral processes
- Actively participate in the organisation’s quality, safety and risk management systems.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be expected in relation to the role.
For a full position description, selection criteria and how to apply download the Intake Officer PD.
Applications close 4pm Friday 25 February.