MHACA is a specialist NDIS mental health provider with a focus on recovery and making positive changes to support your health and wellbeing.
We can help you manage your NDIS plan, and we provide a range of services to help support your goals.
- NDIS support coordination
- Life skills development
- Social and community participation activities
- Physical wellbeing activities
- Accommodation and tenancy assistance
- Skills development in a group
- Education and employment ready activities
- Drop off transport service for NDIS participants accessing MHACA activities or Drop-in Centre
MHACA is a Registered NDIS provider of Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination to people living with a mental illness in Central Australia.
Our experienced team will assist you to build capacity to work towards your goals, exercise choice and control, and help you navigate services available through your NDIS plan.
We understand the NDIS and can support you on your NDIS journey. Email email@example.com for more information.