Highlights in February include Smart Eating Week between Monday 12 and Friday 16 as part of our Healthy Bodies Support Healthy Minds program. Different activities will be held during that week to support improving our wellbeing through eating healthy:
- Monday 12 February: Make your own smoothie
- Tuesday 13 February: Exercise and special catered healthy lunch
- Wednesday 14 February: Flynn Drive Dietitians interactive activity and healthy snacks
- Thursday 15 February: Make your own healthy pizza
Weekend activities include Cinema, Ten Pin Bowling, swimming at the Town Pool and a picnic at Telegraph Station.
Download or view the February Group Activities Calendar
Call 08 89504600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group activities for people living with mental health challenges or how to book an intake interview.
MHACA can also provide individual support and is a registered NDIS provider.
In addition to structured activities, a Drop-in Centre is open Monday 8.30am – 1.30pm, Tuesday – Friday from 8.30am to 3.00pm.
The Drop-in Centre is a welcoming space where people can connect with others and participate in activities. It provides:
- a comfy lounge area
- kitchen facilities
- computers with internet access
- activities such as board games and craft
- musical instruments
- laundry and bathroom facilities.